Actually shortens the cold!
Take at the first sign of a cold
Non-drowsy, non-habit forming, no known drug interactions
Available in quick-dissolving RapidMelts tablets, Chewables and Oral Mist with improved mint flavor!
: 1. For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
2. Dissolve tablet in the mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
3. Take one tablet at onset of symptoms.
4. Repeat every three hours until symptoms subside.
5. To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
6. Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet(s)
Notes: Take at the first sign of a cold.
Children under three years of age: consult a doctor before use.
Other Ingredients: Crosspovidone , Magnesium Stearate , Mannitol , Microcrystallinee Cellulose , Natural & Artificial Cherry Flavor , Polysorbate 80 , Polyvinyl Pyrolidone , Purified Talc , Silicon Dioxide , Sodium Lauryl Sulphate , Sodium Starch Glycolate , Sorbitan Monostearate , Sucralose
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED