- Delivers 500 mg L-Arginine in each capsule.
- Acts as building blocks for protein synthesis.
- An essential amino acid that is responsible for the formation of nitric oxide.
- A vital compound for wound management.
- Plays an important role in promoting the health of the immune system.
- Aids in relaxing blood vessels while offering healthy support against congestive heart failure and other adverse health conditions.
L-Arginine by Twinlab includes L-Arginine (500 mg) in each capsule. Arginine is an essential amino acid that forms the building blocks for protein synthesis. When administered, the human body converts Arginine into Nitric Oxide, which aids in relaxing blood vessels. Scientific studies have shown that patients with a risk of congestive heart failure (CHF) benefit from using L-Arginine formula, since relaxed blood vessels contribute to the alleviation of the CHF symptoms.
L-Arginine by Twinlab is also beneficial in wound management. It is particularly useful for elderly patients who have lower levels of L-Arginine and so experience difficulty in healing. It plays a vital role in cellular division and thus offers support in muscle and other tissue growth. It helps promote a healthy immune system, increased hormone production and liver rejuvenation.
: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains No Added:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule(s)
|Ingredients||Per Serving||% DV|
|L-Arginine (L-arginine hydrochloride, L-arginine)|| 500 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Purified Water, Cellulose, MCT, Magnesium Stearate.
corn, soy, yeast, rice, barley, wheat, lactose (milk sugar) and all milk products, citrus, fish, and egg products, flavorings, sugars, salt, artificial sweeteners, colorings, preservatives, salicylates, tablet binders, coatings.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED