- Has proven effective in the treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis) affecting the skin under and around fingernails and toenails.
- Effectively relieves itching, redness, scaling, soreness, cracking, irritation, burning, and discomfort.
- Offers maximum strength without a prescription.
- Provides easy-to-use brush applicator.
- Contains aloe vera and vitamin E.
Can Fungus No More help my fingernail and toenail fungus? Fungus No More has been clinically proven to be effective. It is an FDA-approved medicine that will kill fingernail and toenail fungus. Fungus does not actually "live" in a fingernail or toenail; it actually "lives" in the surrounding live tissue and causes the nail to grow thick, yellow, ugly, and brittle. Fungus No More therefore kills the fungal infection in the surrounding tissues, thereby allowing new nail growth to be healthy and clean in appearance.
You simply use the included brush applicator on the problem areas, which means no messy creams or droplets. And since you will not have to touch the infected area, Fungus No More will help stop the spread of the fungus to other fingernails or toenails.
Fungus No More has also been clinically proven to be effective for the treatment of athlete's foot, ringworm, and other types of skin fungus. It also provides relief of itching, redness, scaling, cracking, burning, irritation, and other forms of discomfort.
Directions for Using Fungus No More
Usage for fingernail and toenail fungus:
- Wash the affected area, then dry it thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of Fungus No More over the affected area twice a day (morning and evening) or, in some cases, as directed by your doctor.
- Cover the entire nail; that includes under the edge of the nail and over the cuticle.
- It is recommended that you apply Fungus No More to the adjacent finger or toe area, thereby preventing the spread of infection to other fingers or toes.
- Supervision is required when children use Fungus No More.
Usage for athlete's foot:
- Pay special attention to the space between the toes.
- Wear well-fitting and ventilated shoes.
- Change your shoes and socks at least once a day.
- Use the product daily for four weeks.
- If the condition continues after four weeks, consult a doctor.
Ingredients of Fungus No More
Clotrimazole USP 1% (antifungal
(NF, FCC), Barbadenis Leaf Juice (aloe), Alcohol, Menthol,
Tocopheryl Acetate USP (Vitamin E), Fragrance
not use Fungus No More on children under 2 years of age
unless directed by a doctor. Fungus No More is for
external use only. Do not use Fungus No More in your
eyes, ears or mouth. In case of accidental eye contact or
ingestion, contact a physician
or poison control center immediately. Do not use Fungus
No More on broken or irritated skin. Keep Fungus No
More out of reach of children. Discontinue the use of Fungus
No More immediately should an allergic reaction occur. The
Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated these statements.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any
No More has not been formally studied on pregnant women. Consult
your physician for advice about the use of this product within the
first trimester of pregnancy. Store
at 15C - 30C (59F - 86F) USP controlled room temperature. Do not
freeze. Expiration date not longer than 3 years from date of