My Account   |   View Cart
Phone Number for Health Supplements


Small capsule size (3) for easy swallowing. Although this product was formulated for children, adults who have problems swallowing capsules may prefer Children's Multi-Vi-Min over the other Multi-Vi-Min formulations. Vitamin C was purposely left out of this formula because of its ability to enhance iron absorption.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.

Supplemental Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule(s)

IngredientsPer Serving% DV
Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 2000 iu   40%
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 100 iu   25%
Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) 80 iu   270%
Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride) 20 mg   1330%
Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 10 mg   590%
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 30 mg   150%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 31 mg   1550%
Folic Acid 60 mcg   15%
Vitamin B12 80 mcg   1330%
Biotin 80 mcg   27%
Pantothenic Acid 100 mg   1000%
Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 50 mg   5%
Iron (as Ferric Citrate) 4 mg   22%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 50 mg   13%
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 6 mg   40%
Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 40 mcg   57%
Copper (as Copper Sulfate) 0.3 mg   15%
Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) 3 mg   150%
Chromium (as Amino Acid Complex) 80 mcg   67%
Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 40 mcg   53%
Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 20 mg   <1%
Boron (as Boron Citrate) 200 mcg   *
Vanadium (as Vanadium Pentoxide) 40 mcg   *
PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 40 mg   *
Glutamic Acid 40 mg   *
* Daily Value Not Established

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.

Caution: Do not exceed 400 micrograms of selenium per day from all sources. Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped. Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or a poison control center immediately.


  • Children's Health