Colon Cleanse, Sweetened with Fructose powder with added nutrients may be helpful for bowel regulation, cholesterol re-absorption, weight control, prevents toxins, heavy metals and helps friendly bacteria. Colon Cleanse, Pineapple with Fructose is made from Pure Psyllium Husk Colon Cleanse for individuals who lack of sufficient fiber in their diet, for relief from constipation and to maintain regularity. High Fiber, Low Fat, No Sodium, No Cholesterol, Low Calories.
10 Reasons to Buy COLON CLEANSE
1. Made with the best quality Psyllium Husk purchased directly from India.
2. Manufacturing plants in India are monitored to ensure the highest quality Psyllium Husk available.
3. There is no organic certification for Psyllium anywhere in the world, so HEALTH PLUS® INC. carefully tests for pesticide levels and residues and none are detected.
4. The quality of Psyllium Husk used by HEALTH PLUS® INC. is far superior than acceptable standards laid down by the U.S. Pharmacopoeia
5. HEALTH PLUS® INC. has a drug manufacturing license and has been upholding strict drug manufacturing standards since 1981.
6. HEALTH PLUS® Inc. does all processing and packaging in their own facilities.
7. HEALTH PLUS® Inc. provides the consumer with the best quality ingredients at very competitive prices.
8. HEALTH PLUS® INC. is considered a pioneer in the use of Psyllium since 1981 and is the largest user of Psyllium Husk in the Natural Foods Industry.
9. UNCONDITIONAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
10. COLON CLEANSE® gives people results.
: Adults take one heaping tablespoon (10 grams) up to 3 times daily with at least 8 ounces of water, juice or your favorite beverage. Children (6 yrs-12) 1/2 the adult dosage. If minor gas or bloating occur, reduce intake to half and allow your body to adjust.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon(s)
Other Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Approximately 5 grams of pure Psyllium Husk fiber in each heaping tablespoon.
Inactive Ingredients: Fructose, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Pineapple Flavor.
This food should be eaten with at least a full glass of liquid. Eating this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not eat this product if you have difficulty in swallowing.
Do not take if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits lasting 2 weeks, consult a physician before using a laxative. If the recommended use of this product for 1 week has no effect, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present. Discontinue use and consult a physician if there is rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. Frequent or prolonged use of this preparation may result in dependence on laxatives. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED