- Uses methylcobalamin, the most active and effective form of B12.
- Is sublingual for superior delivery into the bloodstream.
- Supports improved energy levels.
- Works with folic acid and B6 to support cardiovascular health.
- Offers vegetarian formula.
- Less expensive than nationally advertised product.
Low energy, fatigue, lack of appetite, tingling and numbness in the extremities, light-headedness, or abdominal pain may all signal low levels of vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 is a key component in the composition of red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body. When blood is low in red cells, symptoms like those above can result. Fortunately, it is easy to supplement the diet with vitamin B12 lozenges to counteract the deficiency.
Vitamin B12 deficiency can occur for several reasons. First, as we age, the intestines do a less-effective job of absorbing nutrients from the food we eat. Second, primary food sources containing vitamin B12 are meat, eggs, and dairy; therefore, vegans and vegetarians are at greater risk of developing a deficiency. Third, those who have had gastric-bypass surgery or other procedures involving the digestive tract may see levels decline.
Supplements like multivitamins often contain B12, but usually it is not absorbed well in this form. Though injections are effective, they require a doctor’s office visit and are painful. Researchers have concluded that sublingual (“under the tongue”) delivery is a very effective and inexpensive means of delivering the vitamin. When placed under the tongue or between the cheek and gum, the lozenge dissolves and releases B12 into the bloodstream in as little as 15 minutes.
Vitabase Methyl B-12 uses the coenzyme form of B12, methylcobalamin, the most bioavailable and active form of B12. Most supplements (including one widely advertised on TV) use cyanocobalamin, which the liver must first convert to methylcobalamin.
- Improved energy: Because of its role in red blood cell production, taking vitamin B12 may help improve energy levels.
- Heart health: Vitamin B12 combines with folic acid and vitamin B6 to lower levels of homocysteine in the blood. All three vitamins are included in this one supplement
- Memory and mental sharpness: Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the nervous system’s function.
Methyl B-12 is vegetarian. It contains no added salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, or artificial color or flavors.
: As a dietary supplement, adults take
one (1) lozenge daily, or as directed by a health care
professional. Allow lozenge to dissolve in the mouth.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Contains No Added:
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge(s)
Other Ingredients: Fructose, mannitol, sorbitol,
dextrose, natural cherry flavor and luo han guo fruit
extract (May contain one or more of the following;
magnesium stearate, vegetable stearin and silica).
Methylcobalamin is the coenzyme form of Vitamin
B-12 and is the form that exists in the body. Most other
forms require some amount of conversion once they
are consumed; methylcobalamin needs no conversion.
It is the most active and effective form.
salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten,
corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.Caution:
Keep out of reach of children.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED