- Has been studied in more than 300 scientific investigations and supported by over 20 clinical studies.
- Helps joint pain and contributes to healing of the joints.
- May slow the progression of cartilage deterioration.
- Provides tablets, each of which contains 500 mg of glucosamine.
- Is well tolerated by the body with a long history of safety.
Glucosamine, a substance found naturally in the joints, stimulates the formation and repair of cartilage that has degenerated over time. The subject of many clinical studies over the past 20 years, glucosamine has proven effective at reducing joint pain.
In one Portuguese study involving sufferers of osteoarthritis, 95 percent of participants experienced at least some benefit when taking 1,500 mg of glucosamine per day. Another recent study seems to indicate that glucosamine slows the deterioration of cartilage and relieves pain. Glucosamine is considered safe with no adverse side effects, but more research is necessary to confirm specific health benefits.
: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet to three (3) tablets daily.
Contains No Added:
Serving Size: 1 Tablet(s)
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, croscarmellose sodium, Cellulose, and silicon dioxide
Artificial Colors or Flavors, No Sugar Coatings, Preservatives, Yeast or Milk.Caution:
ALLERGEN WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SHELLFISH DERIVATIVES.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED