- Helps maintain blood sugar levels already in a healthy range.
- Provides high-quality, cost-effective liquid formula.
- Offers immune booster and circulation support.
- Is easily absorbed.
As many as 60 million Americans struggle with blood sugar, and that number is expected to rise. Glucose Support is designed to support healthy blood sugar levels in a normal range.
Maintaining proper blood sugar levels is important. Diet and exercise are key to lowering one’s risk of developing blood sugar problems, and Glucose Support can also provide vital nutritional support in a convenient liquid form.
Unless you have done extensive research, choosing which ingredients are necessary for supporting proper blood sugar levels and deciding the amount of each ingredient can be a daunting task. Vitabase has done those tasks for you by combining what you need into a high-quality, cost-effective liquid formula. But how do these supplements help you reach your health goal? Here is a sampling of key ingredients and the roles they play:
- Chromium — helps to stimulate insulin and increase its efficiency.
- Biotin — improves metabolism of glucose. This is an integral part of the construction and secretion of insulin.
- Bitter melon extract — herb that helps maintain normal blood sugar levels and keeps body functions operating normally.
- Astragalus root — widely recognized as a natural protector of the immune system. It is also considered a catalyst in improving digestion and is believed to be an all-natural trigger that can increase metabolism in the body.
- Gymnema sylvestre — traditional Indian herb that may support blood sugar levels when used over a long period of time.
- Fenugreek — helps support blood sugar levels.
- Cinnamon bark — aids in supporting blood sugar levels.
Each ingredient has been carefully chosen and combined in an ideal formulation to provide you with the best blood sugar support available.
: 1/2 oz, 2-3 times daily. Most effective when taken 30 minutes before meals. Shake well. Lid holds 1 fl oz serving.
Contains No Added:
Serving Size: 1 fl. oz.
Notes: Percentage Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie diet. Refrigerate after opening. Some settling is normal.
1 oz = 2 tablespoons.
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, 100% Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavoring, Vegetable Gum, Citric Acid, Stevia, Potassium Benzoate (less than 0.1%) and Potassium Sorbate (less than 0.1%) to preserve freshness.
artificial coloring or flavoring, sugar, starch, salt, wheat, gluten, yeast, or milk derivatives.Caution:
Individuals taking prescription medications should seek the advice of a qualified health care professional. Continue taking all prescribed medications as directed.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED