- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Enhances the body’s defense mechanisms.
- Supports cellular development.
Iso-Rich Soy™ contains Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) water-extracted soy protein isolate.
Each serving is guaranteed to contain a minimum of 56 mg of naturally occurring isoflavones (genistin/genistein, daidzin/daidzein and glycitin/glycitein). The level of isoflavone found in Iso-Rich Soy™ is consistent with the dietary intake of isoflavones of those in Asian countries.
Iso-Rich Soy™ uses a unique water extraction process that preserves isoflavones, such as saponins and IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate), from becoming inactive, as other processes can. IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate) is may be able to support cellular immunity and development. It may also enhance the Natural Killer (NK) cell function. IP6 also helps to maintain the cardiovascular system through binding free iron.
Consumption of 25 grams of soy protein a day, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Iso-Rich Soy™ is a complete source of essential amino acids. It meets or exceeds the daily “Amino Acid Requirement Patterns” for adults as determined by PDCAA’s (suggested by the Food and Nutrition Board, 1989).
: Mix 2 rounded tablespoons (29 g) of powder with 6-8 oz. fruit juice, milk, or your favorite beverage, or you may:
• Blend powder with liquid, ice and fruits for smoothies.
• Mix into cold or cooked cereals.
• Add to soups, sauces, casseroles, meatballs, patties, baked items (bread, muffins, etc.) or frozen desserts.
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoon(s)
Notes: Use Iso-Rich Soy™ as a dietary supplement to increase your intake of protein, isoflavones and IP6.
Jarrow FORMULAS® Iso-Rich Soy™ contains water-extracted, Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) soy protein isolate.
• Consistent isoflavone level. Each serving guarantees a total of 56 mg of naturally occurring isoflavones, consisting of genistin/genistein, daidzin/daidzein and glycitin/glycitein. The isoflavone level in Iso-Rich Soy™ reflects the daily dietary intake of isoflavones in Asian countries such as Japan.
• Water extraction of soy protein preserves naturally occurring isoflavones, saponins and IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate).
• IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate) supports cellular development and immunity, including enhancing Natural Killer (NK) cell function. IP6 also supports cardiovascular health by binding free iron.*
• Saponins, another naturally occurring group of phytonutrients in soy, have been shown in scientific studies to enhance the body’s defense mechanisms.*
• Soy Protein and Heart Disease: Consumption of 25 grams of soy protein a day, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Iso-Rich Soy™ is a complete source of essential amino acids and meets or exceeds the daily “Amino Acid Requirement Patterns” for adults measured by PDCAA’s* (recommended by the Food and Nutrition Board, 1989).
Other Ingredients: Soy protein isolate (Non-GMO) and
natural vanilla flavor.
Suitable for vegans.
100% natural. No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no nuts/tree nuts, no preservatives.
Does not contain artificial flavors,
sweeteners or colors.
Keep out of the reach of children.
This product contains naturally occurring
phytoestrogens. Do not take more than 2
servings per day. Do not give to children
under 12 years old.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED