- Prime source of Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA).
- Historically used to provide relief for breast tenderness, mood swings and bloating associated with PMS.
- Cold expeller pressed and hexane free.
- Provides significant amounts of linoleic acid.
Vitabase Evening Primrose Oil is 100% pure cold expeller pressed and is free from the dangerous chemical hexane used by some manufacturers. In addition, Vitabase Evening Primrose Oil is manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and tested to exceed the stringent specifications set forth by the FDA. Our ingredients are tested throughout the manufacturing process for the presence of unwanted microbes or contamination. We start with the best raw ingredients and follow rigorous manufacturing procedures to insure that the product is the highest quality.
Evening Primrose Oil is a valuable source of Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), an omega-6 essential fatty acid. Essential fatty acids cannot be made by the body, so must be ingested through the diet.
Many Americans are deficient in essential fatty acids, especially omega-3 acids, which can contribute to a variety of health conditions. Evening primrose seeds contain up to 25% essential fatty acids like linoleic acid (LA) and Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA).
GLA is an omega-6 fatty acid. For maximum benefit, consider adding omega-3 fatty acids to your diet as well.
: As a dietary supplement, adults take one
(1) softgel capsule, two (2) or three (3) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Contains No Added:
Serving Size: 1 Softgel Capsule(s)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin and water.
Our Evening Primrose Oil 1300 mg is 100% pure cold
expeller pressed and Hexane Free. It is derived from the
seeds of the Evening Primrose, a high source of Gamma-
sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn,
soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.Caution:
Keep out of reach of children.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED