Information on Measles
Notes, Nutrients, Herbs/Supplements, and Advice
Back to Disorder Library
Measles is a disorder caused by exposure to a virus. The eyes, skin, and respiratory tract may all suffer during a bout of measles. Most cases of measles will end in about ten days.
Helpful nutrients for this condition.
- Recommended by doctors the measles vaccination.
- Take no longer than 2 weeks a high dosage of Vitamin A to keep the severity down.
No Nutrients Listed.
Helpful herbs and supplements for this condition.
Catnip tea or Garlic enemas
1/2 Teaspoon every 4 hours
Lobelia is not recommended for an ongoing basis.
Boosts the immune system and slows the virus down from reproducing.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Keep light low do not read or watch the TV
- Need to rest.
- Omit Processed foods
- See a doctor if you think you may have the measles.
- To keep from itching add 1/2 cup of baking soda in to your bath and relax until the itching reduces.
- Wait until 7 - 10 days after the rash has disappeared before children can return to school.