What is included in Enfuz
Learn about the formulas and ingredients used.
Included in each Enfuz packet are:
- Life's Vitality Multivitamin
- Super Fruit Formula
- Fish Oil - Either our basic fish oil, or our enteric coated high epa/dha formula
- Vitamin D-3
- Either basic probiotic blend, or our advanced probiotic.
There are three tablets of this multi-vitamin formula in every packet of Vitabase Enfuz
. To function properly the body requires certain basic nutritional elements including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and antioxidants.
Unfortunately our diets today do not always provide us with what we need in sufficient quantities. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture almost half of us are deficient in at least one significant nutrient. In order to maintain vibrant health we may need a nutritional supplement to meet our needs.
Life Essentials Plus offers a broad spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other natural ingredients in one complete formula. This combination allows the micronutrients to work together synergistically improving absorption and assimilation.
Loaded with Vitamins
Vitamins are essential to life. Our bodies utilize vitamins to regulate the metabolism and assist with the biochemical processes that release energy from digested foods. You will get all the essential vitamins: Vitamins A, C, D, and E, the Vitamin B complex, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid as well as Choline and Inositol.
Contains Essential Minerals
Minerals are necessary for the proper function and structure of cells. Minerals are vital for the proper composition of body fluids, the formation of muscle and bones, the maintenance of healthy nerve functions and regulation of muscles tone. Life Essentials Plus will provide you with the minerals your body needs.
Full of Antioxidants to Fight Free Radicals
Antioxidants are vitamins, minerals and enzymes that fight free radicals in the body. Free radicals cause cell damage, impair the immune system and can lead to disease and infection. In addition to vitamins A, C and E and Zinc, Life Essentials Plus also includes antioxidants from Korean Ginseng, Green Tea, Spirulina Grapeseed Extract, Raspberry Juice Extract, and more.
Vitabase Super Fruit Formula combines some of the most popular fruit and antioxidant ingredients on the market into one powerful, yet economical formula.
Higher ORAC or More Antioxidant Variety?
Some manufacturers like to claim that their particular juice product is the best because it has the highest ORAC. Scientists now tell us that it is actually better to consume smaller amounts of a variety of antioxidants than it is to consume mega-dosages from one source.
Vitabase Super Fruit Formula provides you with antioxidants from 10 different fruit sources. Because we use concentrated extracts, our product also has higher antioxidant levels than competing products.
The Super Fruit Ingredients:
- For the past 5-6 year, mangosteen has been one of the most popular supplement ingredients on the market. Some of the main benefits include a stronger immune system, anti-inflammatory benefits, and improved energy. It is believed that the reasons for many of the mangosteen benefits are due to the “xanthones” found in the juice. Xanthones are very special powerful antioxidants in a family of phytonutrients. Scientists have identified over 200 xanthones and over forty are found in mangosteen.
The highest concentration of xanthones are found in the pericarp (or rind) of the mangosteen. Super Fruit Formula contains a highly concentrated mangosteen extract of mangosteen pericarp that is loaded with the all-important xanthones.
– This amazing berry made headlines in when it was discussed on the Oprah Winfrey show by Dr. Nicholas Perricone who labeled it as one of the top 10 super foods. It has the one of the highest ORAC values or any known fruit. Acai is loaded with other nutrients including vitamins B1, B2, B2, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Omega 6 and Omega 9, calcium, potassium, and more. Acai supports higher energy levels, a stronger immune system, improved mental function and better overall health. Super Fruit Formula uses a highly concentrated 4:1 Acai extract for maximum potency.
– Perhaps the most popular fruit juice of the past decade, noni has been traditionally used to provide a boost to the immune system and for its anti-inflammatory properties. Because of its bitter taste, many people have trouble taking it as a supplement. Because our product is in capsules, taste is obviously not an issue. Now you can enjoy the benefits of this amazing fruit in a concentrated extract without worrying about the taste.
– Like the other fruits in our formula, Goji berries are very rich in antioxidants. They also have more Vitamin C than oranges, more beta carotene than carrots, and are a good source of B vitamins. It is considered by many to be one of the top anti-aging fruits in the world. It is an excellent fruit to consume to improve overall health.
– With 3X the antioxidant content of red wine, pomegranate is still one of the most nutritious fruits you can consume. It is perhaps one of the most studied super fruits and is believed to be beneficial for keeping a healthy cardiovascular system and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
– Completing the major ingredients in our formula, Resveratrol allows you to experience the heart benefits of red wine without the side effects. Resveratrol is quickly becoming one of the most popular supplements on the market and has been linked in studies with increased endurance, and prolonged life in laboratory animals.
Proprietary Fruit Blend
- This blend of healthy fruits includes extract from raspberries, wild cherry, blueberry, elderberry, and grape seed extract. This fruit blend provides a variety of antioxidants from multiple fruit sources.
Vitabase Super Fruit Formula uses highly concentrated extracts from each of these super fruits. Competing products often use cheaper and less effective powders, and they retail for a much higher price. Vitabase offers you the most advanced product on a market at a price you can afford.
CoQ10 is a biologically active quinone found in every cell of the body. It is a cofactor in the electron transport chain, the biological pathway in cellular respiration from which ATP** and most of the body's energy are derived.
It also aids circulation and stimulates the immune system. Deficiencies of coenzyme Q10 have been linked to periodontal disease, diabetes, and muscular dystrophy.A History of Heart BenefitsCoq10 is very important to heart health. The results of some studies have demonstrated that people with congestive heart failure may be helped by supplementing with CoQ10.
The American Heart Association has endorsed omega-3 fatty acids as good for the heart. Through the years, hundreds of studies have established that individuals with diets high in omega-3 fatty acids experience a decrease in the risk of heart attack, stroke and abnormal heart rhythms.The Benefits of EPA/DHA
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is one of the omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are often deficient in the American diet today. Studies indicate that increasing the intake of EPA may provide added protection against coronary heart disease, high blood pressure and inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid essential to the proper functioning of our brains as adults. Lack of sufficient DHA may be associated with impaired mental ability as well as attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children. Low levels of DHA have also been associated with depression and Alzheimer’s in adults.
includes our basic fish oil formula which provides 180 mg of EPA and 120 mg of DHA. Enfuz Advanced
contains twice the amount of fish oil and a whopping 840 mg of EPA and 560 mg of DHA. Both formulas are molecularly distilled to remove PCB's dioxins, and heavy metals.
Vitamin D is essential to strong bones and teeth. For many years a chief source of Vitamin D has been milk fortified with the vitamin. Recent reports though indicate that fewer Americans, including children, are drinking milk.
Vitamin D can also be obtained through foods like fatty fish and eggs as well as through exposure to sunlight. This also has ceased to be an adequate source for many people. Concerns about skin cancer and increases in sunscreen use have led to decreases in sun exposure.
The lack of Vitamin D has been termed Vitamin D Deficiency Syndrome (VDDS) by researchers. VDDS has the potential to result in serious health problems. Osteoporosis is a significant problem particularly in post-menopausal women. Osteoporosis results as calcium is depleted in the body. Calcium supplements alone cannot reverse the problem but must be combined with Vitamin D for proper absorption. Taking Vitamin D and calcium may reverse osteoporosis or prevent it if taken consistently before menopause. In studies, regular use of Vitamin D reduced age related fractures significantly in people over age 65.
High blood pressure has been linked with low levels of Vitamin D. Low levels of Vitamin D may also result in increased calcium buildup in the arteries, a major part of plaque associated with atherosclerosis. This plaque can result in stroke or heart attack. Scientists have also identified low levels of Vitamin D with obesity. Obesity appears to change the skin’s ability to make Vitamin D from sunlight and the intestines’ ability to absorb it.
Many Vitamin D supplements use ergocalciferol or Vitamin D-2 but Vitabase Vitamin D uses cholecalciferol, D-3, a more bioactive form. This is the same form of Vitamin D made by the skin’s exposure to sunlight.
There are over 100,000 billion viable bacteria in your digestive system made up of some 400 different kinds. Maintaining a proper balance between “friendly” bacteria and harmful bacteria is important to good health. With the explosive use of antibiotics today, many people may experience unexpected side effects as the good bacteria are destroyed along with disease-causing bacteria.
Along with decreased digestive function, you may also experience gas, bloating, toxicity or bad breath. This also leaves the system vulnerable to an overgrowth of Candida. Probiotics are dietary supplements containing live bacteria taken orally to restore beneficial bacteria to the body.
These supportive bacteria can help restore the digestive system to a proper balance and reduce or eliminate many undesired side effects. By suppressing destructive yeasts and bacteria, a healthy balance is achieved providing you with maximum benefits.
The probiotic blend included in Enfuz Basic
is great for maintenance with over 750 million viable friendly bacteria per capsule. If you have regular digestive issues, you may consider upgrading to Enfuz Advanced
which contains our most advanced probiotic with over 5.06 billion viable friendly bacteria per capsule.